A quick reminder that children will need to bring plain still water to school with them on a daily basis.
Some of the benefits for children:
- water creates a plentiful source of low cost refreshment throughout the day
- encourages good health and wellbeing among pupils, staff and other adults
- reduces tiredness, irritability and distraction from thirst
- can have a positive effect on pupils’ concentration throughout the day
- demonstrates a commitment to pupils’ health and wellbeing
- raises awareness of the importance of adequate fluid intake and healthy eating as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.